Located in the heart of downtown Winnipeg, Delta Hotels Winnipeg provides nothing short of streamlined, comfortable accommodations. Less than a five-minute walk from RBC Convention Centre, Bell MTS Place, and the University of Winnipeg, our hotel makes it easy to access the most popular locations in downtown Winnipeg. Spend your free time shopping at Polo Park, or feed your love of the arts at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet. Wake up and visit our coffee house, Urban Bean, for a fluffy pastry and signature Starbucks® drink. Then, Blaze Restaurant & Lounge serves hearty Canadian meals and cocktails. When you are ready for a workout, our hotel offers cardio equipment and weights in the fitness center. End your day of excitement in our rooms and suites boasting pillow top beds, free high-speed Wi-Fi, wall-mounted TVs, large ergonomic work desks and breathtaking views of downtown Winnipeg. Delta Hotels Winnipeg will exceed your expectations and open the door to what Canada has in store for you.
Book your group rate for World Indigenous Suicide Prevention Conference.
Located in the heart of downtown, the Alt Hotel Winnipeg is just steps away from BellMTS Place, as well as numerous attractions, restaurants, bars and boutiques. Equipped with beautiful eco-friendly rooms with absolutely everything you need: a comfortable bed, a nice hot shower and super-fast Wi-Fi. All this in a modern environment where you can sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Option 1: Through the hotel’s website, using the Group’s designated link
- Option 2: Through the hotel’s website, using the Group’s Block Code: 2008ISPC.
- Option 3: Directly through the hotel (Toll-free:1-844-946-6258 | Direct: 1-431-800-4279), mentioning the Group Name / Block ID: World Indigenous Suicide Prevention Conference – 6930321.
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, it is within sight of the Burton Cummings Theatre and area shopping centres. Open on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., our skywalk connects you to Cityplace, Bell MTS Place and Winnipeg Square. The hotel is also less than 20 minutes from Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG) and within a 10-minute walk of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the Exchange District, the RBC Convention Centre and Chinatown.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Airport and Downtown Shuttle upon reservation
- Starbucks Café
- 24-hour Fitness Centre with Steam Room
- 12 Resto Bar
- Over 16,000 square feet of Banquet and Meeting Space
Use code: WISPC